Entrepreneurial Sales leader & Rainmaker with over 20 years of Sales, Business Development, Client Services, Lead Generation, and Marketing experience, managing global teams and multi-industry clients in North America, Asia, and EMEA ranging from $10M to the Fortune 500.
• Energetic and passionate global leader with extensive management experience & a proven track record selling consultative and strategic solutions to C-level and senior executives.
• Big Picture Leadership experience of 225-strong teams, comprising direct sales, marketing, client service, inside sales, customer service, channels, and management consulting.
• Hands On Sales Executive and market influencer winning four sales awards and a consistently high rating at various companies. Biggest wins through contract negotiation in the history of 2 different organizations - $140M and $123M.
• As a part of Executive Team at various companies, have managed KPIs & Sales Processes to successfully turn around 5 sales organizations (ranging from 23 to 228 individuals) with vastly differing skill levels (A, B & C), cultures, challenges, and routes-to-market channels.
• Ability to cold call CXOs and engage in strategic discussions reflected in winning $14M-140M+ outsourcing contracts; and account management, individually delivering $11M+ in annual revenues. Numerous $1-5M deals for a variety of managed services solutions.
• Led dispersed sales, client services, and marketing teams from scratch, stretching across multiple geographies, integrating them to drive sales efficiency & effectiveness programs, including sales plan design, territory/quota allocation, forecasting, sales metrics & cadence.
• Deployed multiple CRM programs, globally and regionally. Drove adoption of forecasting compensation for achieving specific goals, including revenue attainment, pricing, pipeline management, negotiations, account growth, complex deals and cross-functional teaming.
Create Business strategy and provide Sales Management & Marketing leadership for all Metasys companies.
Own all sales plans, hiring, compensation, performance management, employee communications, reporting, and retention.
Manage monthly, quarterly, annual quotas and revenue with accurate forecasting.
Vice President, Sales and Client Services
to February 2018
United States - Georgia
Led Sales and Client Services (NFP customer experience scores over 90) with a tactical and strategic direction to drive aggressive profitable revenue growth for $800M book of business. Provided leadership to transform team towards customer relationship driven solution selling.
Designed and executed competitive Integrated Sales & Marketing Strategies helping strategically enhance, and transform the team to sell different types of solutions & services at various organizational levels, resulting in 9% profit growth in the 2nd quarter itself.
With continuous improvement, research, and new-to-company strategies, changed a decade-long trend of declining sales performance and overcame reduced spending by Gen X and Boomer consumers, achieving 110% quarterly sales targets within the first 2 quarters.
Through new hiring and relationship building, maximized focus on margins and Cross-selling First Class, Direct (Standard Mail), Parcels and other innovative solutions like Mail Plus Mobile, Return Mail, and Informed Delivery, impacting a 10% increase in Quarter revenue.
Proactively lead clients from non-core commitments to market sensitive, intelligent, & transformation solutions and services, fostering more business and a broader strategic engagement; saved a key client $2.3 M per year without a significant impact on EBIT.
Coached & Mentored team with a Solution selling focus on new and innovative strategies around Ecommerce, SaaS, Software, Print, Presort, and Business Process Outsourcing.
Managed Direct Sales, Client Relationships, Global Marketing, and Sales Enablement teams. With strategic planning and day-to-day execution, created and integrated new business strategies (e.g., creative lead generation and inside sales) and programs (e.g., marketing automation) that maximized ROI and drove double-digit revenue growth.
Grew annual profits 73% over 6 years and captured between 5% and 18% market share in varied segments through diversified services and product lines using best practices.
Through analytical and strategic thinking approach, delivered an accelerated initiative for new & visionary services and product development generating $65M revenue within 4 years.
With discipline & clear decision making, expanded, built & overhauled team, and consulting engagement process, enhancing market coverage, sales productivity tools, deal visibility, enabling talented sellers and consultants to deliver $175M on a targeted $110M for FY2015.
Grew gross margins by 54% through tighter and disciplined channel management. Drove performance improvements, creative messaging, branding, and event activities (clients and staff) to build new relationships, better partnerships, and service existing clients.
Individually contributed to driving and closing sales over $10M each year with various enterprise and mid-size organizations across North and South America.
Delivered a $123M outsourcing contract after being earlier viewed as a non-contender and led pursuit teams that extended a 5-year (up from 3-year) $58M contract.
Through sales force automation, pipeline management, forecasting, innovation, and a strategic sales process, drove a total transformation of the overall B2B sales strategy and business processes, broadening the appeal to achieve a 300% increase in NEW customers.
Successfully positioned the business to attract JV's (Phillips in North America and GE in Europe), 7 acquisitions, and multiple investments from Intel, Cisco, and BMW.
Managed a strong cost-effective strategic sales team across various divisions (Managed Services, IT solutions, Staffing, BPO, RPO, MSP, Auditing) and consistently exceeded 100% of aggressive sales goals servicing strategic enterprise customers in various industries nationally.
Exceeded expectations and closed new business with various enterprise clients. Secured 14 new logos with over $150M spend for all lines of business. Additionally, was responsible for a 60% growth in through existing client management during the 2009 lean phase.
Increased and accelerated the sales funnel and growth by targeting, negotiating, and executing contracts with businesses; increased sales productivity by 30%, overall gross profit margins (GPM) by 7% & Gross Profit Dollars (GPD) by 4% within the first 12 months.
Optimized, developed and managed a strong and cost-effective sales team responsible for staffing and solution selling. Reduced cost by 13% y-o-y through team reallocation, sales strategies, training programs, strategic initiatives, account maintenance and M&A.
Designed, developed, and implemented strategies to achieve "stretch" yet achievable goals.
Boosted morale through regular team-building & one-on-one coaching. Coached & mentored sales teams to resolve customer issues and position themselves to sell high enough and early enough and strategically partner with clients to create value (CRM – salesforce.com).
Drove sales for the business unit through a global sales and marketing team of 9 industry verticals. Achieved $126M in revenue, leading division through creative strategies winning various long-term, multi-million dollar IT, BPO, RPO, Analytics, and Contact Center deals.
Grew team to successfully close 11 multi-year, multi-tiered contracts totaling $60M.
Generated deals within 9 months leading from 88% of plan for 2006 orders to 117% of plan.
Improved entry into new markets; exceeded plans with an average 37% Y-o-Y growth.
Produced individual contributions to close 7 new multi-year, multi-million dollar deals.