Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
Well-rounded Sales and Business leader with over 20 years of Sales, Business Development, Client Services, and Marketing experience, managing global teams and clients in North America, Asia, and EMEA ranging from $10M to the Fortune 500.
• Energetic global leader with extensive experience selling Consulting, Business Process Solutions, Staffing, IT, Outsourcing and CXO strategies. Transformational leadership of 225-strong teams, comprising sales, marketing, client services, customer service, channels, and management consulting. Four sales awards and highest rating sales executive for two companies. Biggest contract in the history 2 different organizations - $140M and $123M.
• Turned around 5 sales teams (23-228 people) in North America, Asia, Latin America and Australia with vastly differing skill levels, cultures, challenges, and routes-to-market channels: partners, field and inside. Created blended selling models, comprising consulting, sales, marketing, pre-sales, client services, and industry vertical insights.
• Ability to cold call CXOs and engage in strategic discussions reflected in winning $14M-140M+ outsourcing contracts; and management of accounts, individually delivering $11M+ in annual revenues. Numerous $1-5M deals for a variety of managed services solutions.
• Led dispersed sales, client services, and marketing teams from scratch, stretching across multiple geographies, integrating them to drive sales efficiency and effectiveness programs, such as sales plan design, territory/quota allocation, forecasting, training, sales metrics and cadence. Deployed multiple CRM programs, globally and regionally. Drove adoption of forecasting compensation for achieving specific goals, such as revenue attainment, pipeline management, negotiations, account growth, complex deals and cross-functional teaming.
Since March 2017
- Sales and Client Services leadership providing both tactical and strategic focus and drive aggressive profitable revenue growth for $800M division of Pitney Bowes. Provide leadership to transform the sales organization toward a solution selling orientation with a focus on new and innovative SaaS, Software, Print and Presort services and Business Process Outsourcing offerings. Additionally, responsible for all customer and client services (NPF scores over 90) and execute on strategies to build and grow services and annuity streams. Own sales plans, compensation, key staff retention & employee communications and manage monthly, quarterly and annual quotas and revenue with accurate forecasting.
- Designed Integrated Sales & Marketing Strategies helping strategically enhance, and transform team to sell different types of solutions & services at various organizational levels. 9% profit growth in 2nd quarter itself by this creative redefined sales approach and strategy.
- Changed a decade-long trend of declining sales performance and overcame reduced spending by Gen X and Boomer consumers by embedding a new-to-company strategy, achieving 110% quarterly sales targets within the first 2 quarters.
- Maximized focus on margins and Cross-selling First Class, Direct (Standard Mail), Parcels and other innovative solutions like Mail Plus Mobile, Return Mail and Informed Delivery, impacting a 10% increase in Quarter revenue.
- Expanded on pipeline management ensuring faster revenue growth (7% measured increase) through weekly cadence, territory profiling, top deal focus, up-selling, incentives & executive alignment for better visibility, forecasting, and planning.
- Lead clients from non-core commitments to market sensitive, intelligent, & transformation solutions and services, fostering more business and a broader strategic engagement; saved a key client $2.3 M per year without a significant impact on EBIT.
to February 2017
- Managed Sales teams focused on IT, Staffing, BPO and other Managed Services solutions. With strategic planning and day-to-day execution, created and integrated new business strategies and programs that maximized ROI and drove double-digit revenue growth. Was also responsible for business development, global sales, alliances, VARs, channel partners, mergers, and acquisitions. Successfully positioned the business to attract JV's (Phillips in North America and GE in Europe), multiple investments from Intel, Cisco and BMW, & acquisitions that included North America based organizations, including Taproot and the technology unit of Harman International.
- Grew annual profits 73% over the course of 6 years and captured between 5% and 18% market share in varied segments through diversified services and product lines. Aggressively pursued sales for IT, BPO, and Healthcare services. In addition, sold products in Automotive & Aerospace (Infotainment and Navigation), and Healthcare (CT Scanners, Mammography, Digital X Ray, watches). Delivered an accelerated initiative to provide new & visionary enterprise products & services generating $65M in revenue within 48 months.
- Expanded and built sales teams and Overhauled sales and consulting engagement process, enhancing market coverage, sales productivity tools, deal visibility, enabling talented sellers and consultants to deliver $175M on a targeted $110M for FY2015.
- Grew gross margins by 54% through tighter channel management. Drove performance improvements, creative messaging, branding, and event activities (clients and staff) to build new relationships, better partnerships, and service existing clients.
- Achieved individual contribution in driving and closing sales over $10M each year with various Fortune 500 organizations including Encompass Home Health, Johnson & Johnson, GE Medical, BMW, Cigna, Microsoft, Freescale, and Intel.
- Delivered a $123M outsourcing contract after being earlier viewed as a non-contender and led pursuit teams that extended a 5-year (up from 3-year) $58M contract.
- Drove a total transformation of overall B2B sales strategy, business processes, and acquisitions, broadening appeal to achieve a 300% increase in NEW customers. Implemented empowering sales methodologies, sales force automation (SFDC), forecasting tools, and a business development process to deliver customer-driven innovation.
to January 2011
- Managed a strong cost-effective strategic sales team across various divisions (Managed Services, IT solutions, Staffing, BPO, RPO, MSP, Auditing) and consistently exceeded 100% of aggressive sales goals servicing strategic enterprise customers in various industries nationally. Designed, developed, and implemented a Sales Strategy targeted specifically towards multiple industries. Guided team to achieve "stretch" yet achievable goals and boosted morale through regular team-building & one-on-one coaching. Coached & mentored sales teams to position themselves to sell high enough and early enough and strategically partner with clients to create unexpected value.
- Exceeded expectation and closed business with various organizations including P&G, Northeast Health Systems, Pfizer, Caraustar, Volvo, Walmart, Sonoco, Lowe's, Eaton, Lab Corp, Continental, Bank of America, BB&T, Mayo Clinic, Parker-Hannifin, and Michelin. Secured 14 new logos with over $150M spend for all lines of business.
- Increased and accelerated the sales funnel and growth by targeting, negotiating, and executing contracts with businesses in various industries through CRM (salesforce.com), and pipeline management; increased sales productivity by 30%, overall gross profit margins (GPM) by 7% & Gross Profit Dollars (GPD) by 4% within the first 12 months by selling customized solutions (non- B&M).
- Optimized, developed and managed a strong and cost-effective sales team responsible for staffing and solution selling. Reduced cost by 13% y-o-y through team reallocation's, sales strategies, training programs, strategic initiatives, and M&A. Contributed to an additional 60% growth in active customers during the 2009 lean phase.
WNS Global Services
to January 2009
- Drove sales through an 87-strong sales and marketing team segmented by various industry verticals, including Healthcare, Manufacturing, Energies, Utilities, Retail, Automotive, Aerospace, Telecommunications, Travel, & Transportation, covering 17 countries. Executed $126M in global revenue, leading business division through multiple changes and developing creative strategies and winning IT, BPO, RPO, KPO, and Contact Center solutions.
- Grew team to successfully close 11 multi-year, multi-tiered contracts totaling $60M.
- Generated deals within 9 months leading from 88% of plan for 2006 orders to 117% of plan.
- Improved entry into new markets; exceeded plans with an average 37% Y-o-Y growth.
- Produced individual contributions to close 7 new multi-year, multi-million Dollar deals.
to February 2006
- Empowered company through breakthrough sales growth for various industry verticals. Managed team, pipeline and sales funnel through CRM systems; most team members were subsequently promoted to Sales Management roles. Executed focused strategic territory business plans through solution partners, implementation partners, and OEM partners.
- Grew sales 36% CAGR between 2003-2005 without any breakthrough products or solutions, entering various new markets, eliminating sales positions, & achieving 21% EBIDTA growth.
- Delivered $62M top line revenue in 3 years, 4X the initial goal.
- Developed and managed a strategic deals team, increasing revenue by over 85%.