- Client Services
Well-rounded Sales and Business leader with over 20 years of Sales, Business Development, Client Services, and Marketing experience, managing global teams and clients in North America, Asia, and EMEA ranging from $10M to the Fortune 500.
• Energetic global leader with extensive experience selling Consulting, Business Process Solutions, Staffing, IT, Outsourcing and CXO strategies. Transformational leadership of 225-strong teams, comprising sales, marketing, client services, customer service, channels, and management consulting. Four sales awards and highest rating sales executive for two companies. Biggest contract in the history 2 different organizations - $140M and $123M.
• Turned around 5 sales teams (23-228 people) in North America, Asia, Latin America and Australia with vastly differing skill levels, cultures, challenges, and routes-to-market channels: partners, field and inside. Created blended selling models, comprising consulting, sales, marketing, pre-sales, client services, and industry vertical insights.
• Ability to cold call CXOs and engage in strategic discussions reflected in winning $14M-140M+ outsourcing contracts; and management of accounts, individually delivering $11M+ in annual revenues. Numerous $1-5M deals for a variety of managed services solutions.
• Led dispersed sales, client services, and marketing teams from scratch, stretching across multiple geographies, integrating them to drive sales efficiency and effectiveness programs, such as sales plan design, territory/quota allocation, forecasting, training, sales metrics and cadence. Deployed multiple CRM programs, globally and regionally. Drove adoption of forecasting compensation for achieving specific goals, such as revenue attainment, pipeline management, negotiations, account growth, complex deals and cross-functional teaming.
to January 2011
- Managed a strong cost-effective strategic sales team across various divisions (Managed Services, IT solutions, Staffing, BPO, RPO, MSP, Auditing) and consistently exceeded 100% of aggressive sales goals servicing strategic enterprise customers in various industries nationally. Designed, developed, and implemented a Sales Strategy targeted specifically towards multiple industries. Guided team to achieve "stretch" yet achievable goals and boosted morale through regular team-building & one-on-one coaching. Coached & mentored sales teams to position themselves to sell high enough and early enough and strategically partner with clients to create unexpected value.
- Exceeded expectation and closed business with various organizations including P&G, Northeast Health Systems, Pfizer, Caraustar, Volvo, Walmart, Sonoco, Lowe's, Eaton, Lab Corp, Continental, Bank of America, BB&T, Mayo Clinic, Parker-Hannifin, and Michelin. Secured 14 new logos with over $150M spend for all lines of business.
- Increased and accelerated the sales funnel and growth by targeting, negotiating, and executing contracts with businesses in various industries through CRM (salesforce.com), and pipeline management; increased sales productivity by 30%, overall gross profit margins (GPM) by 7% & Gross Profit Dollars (GPD) by 4% within the first 12 months by selling customized solutions (non- B&M).
- Optimized, developed and managed a strong and cost-effective sales team responsible for staffing and solution selling. Reduced cost by 13% y-o-y through team reallocation's, sales strategies, training programs, strategic initiatives, and M&A. Contributed to an additional 60% growth in active customers during the 2009 lean phase.