I am a Revenue Growth Architect! A strategic minded individual with tactical skills, I have extensive Sales and Marketing proficiency and leadership experience and thrive in high-pressure and fast-paced situations. I strive for positive results through the application of my sales (both new business and existing accounts), lead generation, prospecting, strategy, and marketing abilities.
A FEW KEY HIGHLIGHTS:
• Secured several late-stage wins against major competitors throughout my career. Examples of this include a $35M managed services deal with a Fortune 500 company and a $70.3M big data win (against a Top 3 Consulting organization) for a Fortune 100 company.
• Successfully led New Business Development through sales, marketing and other growth initiatives, resulting in $170M+ net new revenue with 28 new logos within a 6-year period.
• Delivered sales transformation by reversing sagging performance and reinvigorating sales growth through solid leadership. Teamed up with Finance & Operations to create effective strategies & innovative plays, achieving 115% of sales plan with significant pipeline growth.
• Designed and executed a streamlined yet, effective strategy for increasing a product and services business in the lagging mid-cap enterprise market. Closed multiple opportunities collectively over $80M+, achieving 135% of plan in addition to growing the pipeline.
• Improved client services and customer experience scores to 90%, closing several opportunities under $20M for transformation services and strategically positioning the organization for future add-on business products, services, and solutions.
Managed a strong cost-effective strategic sales team across various divisions (BPO, Managed Services, Information Technology solutions, Staffing, RPO, MSP, Auditing) & consistently exceeded 100% of aggressive sales goals servicing strategic enterprise customers in various industries nationally.
Exceeded expectations and closed new business with various enterprise clients securing 14 new logos with over $150M in top line revenue in my first year (2009).
Designed, developed, and implemented strategies to achieve "stretch" yet achievable goals that accounted for a 60% growth through existing client relationship management during the 2009 lean phase.
Increased and accelerated the sales funnel and growth by targeting, negotiating, and executing contracts with businesses; increased sales productivity by 30%, overall gross profit margins (GPM) by 7% & Gross Profit Dollars (GPD) by 4% within the first 12 months.
Optimized, developed and managed a strong and cost-effective sales team with the ability to sell both staffing and solution selling. Reduced cost by 13% y-o-y through team reallocation, sales strategies, training programs, strategic initiatives, account maintenance and M&A.
Boosted morale through regular team-building & one-on-one coaching. Coached & mentored a 37-member strong sales and account management team to resolve customer issues and position themselves to sell high enough and early enough and strategically partner with clients to create value.