I am a Revenue Growth Architect! A strategic minded individual with tactical skills, I have extensive Sales and Marketing proficiency and leadership experience and thrive in high-pressure and fast-paced situations. I strive for positive results through the application of my sales (both new business and existing accounts), lead generation, prospecting, strategy, and marketing abilities.
A FEW KEY HIGHLIGHTS:
• Secured several late-stage wins against major competitors throughout my career. Examples of this include a $35M managed services deal with a Fortune 500 company and a $70.3M big data win (against a Top 3 Consulting organization) for a Fortune 100 company.
• Successfully led New Business Development through sales, marketing and other growth initiatives, resulting in $170M+ net new revenue with 28 new logos within a 6-year period.
• Delivered sales transformation by reversing sagging performance and reinvigorating sales growth through solid leadership. Teamed up with Finance & Operations to create effective strategies & innovative plays, achieving 115% of sales plan with significant pipeline growth.
• Designed and executed a streamlined yet, effective strategy for increasing a product and services business in the lagging mid-cap enterprise market. Closed multiple opportunities collectively over $80M+, achieving 135% of plan in addition to growing the pipeline.
• Improved client services and customer experience scores to 90%, closing several opportunities under $20M for transformation services and strategically positioning the organization for future add-on business products, services, and solutions.
Led Sales & Marketing for the Group (Metasys Technologies, MetaProcure, and GoProcure) supporting revenue of over $100M. Influenced and individually contributed to a $4M y-o-y run-rate in enterprise software within 3 months with a Net Margin exceeding 40%. Owned all sales plans, hiring, compensation, performance management, employee communications, reporting, and retention.
Expanded on pipeline management ensuring faster revenue growth within the first 2 quarters (7% measured increase) through weekly cadence, territory profiling, top deal focus, up-selling, incentives & executive alignment for better visibility, forecasting, and planning.
Led a 26-member team (17 sales and account management, 6 inside sales, 3 marketing) of Hunters, Farmers, Lead Generation, Prospecting, Digital, Content Marketing, & Sales Support, to service a wide range of clients within both Enterprise and SMB segments.
Built marketing & sales operations teams to drive an integrated marketing plan, propelling brand metrics that include a 37% increase in social media following, 1M impressions in 6 months, 21 roadshows, 11 trade shows, website redesign (3k+ visits per month), and more.