Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
Well-rounded Sales and Business leader with over 20 years of Sales, Business Development, Client Services, and Marketing experience, managing global teams and clients in North America, Asia, and EMEA ranging from $10M to the Fortune 500.
• Energetic global leader with extensive experience selling Consulting, Business Process Solutions, Staffing, IT, Outsourcing and CXO strategies. Transformational leadership of 225-strong teams, comprising sales, marketing, client services, customer service, channels, and management consulting. Four sales awards and highest rating sales executive for two companies. Biggest contract in the history 2 different organizations - $140M and $123M.
• Turned around 5 sales teams (23-228 people) in North America, Asia, Latin America and Australia with vastly differing skill levels, cultures, challenges, and routes-to-market channels: partners, field and inside. Created blended selling models, comprising consulting, sales, marketing, pre-sales, client services, and industry vertical insights.
• Ability to cold call CXOs and engage in strategic discussions reflected in winning $14M-140M+ outsourcing contracts; and management of accounts, individually delivering $11M+ in annual revenues. Numerous $1-5M deals for a variety of managed services solutions.
• Led dispersed sales, client services, and marketing teams from scratch, stretching across multiple geographies, integrating them to drive sales efficiency and effectiveness programs, such as sales plan design, territory/quota allocation, forecasting, training, sales metrics and cadence. Deployed multiple CRM programs, globally and regionally. Drove adoption of forecasting compensation for achieving specific goals, such as revenue attainment, pipeline management, negotiations, account growth, complex deals and cross-functional teaming.
to February 2017
- Managed Sales teams focused on IT, Staffing, BPO and other Managed Services solutions. With strategic planning and day-to-day execution, created and integrated new business strategies and programs that maximized ROI and drove double-digit revenue growth. Was also responsible for business development, global sales, alliances, VARs, channel partners, mergers, and acquisitions. Successfully positioned the business to attract JV's (Phillips in North America and GE in Europe), multiple investments from Intel, Cisco and BMW, & acquisitions that included North America based organizations, including Taproot and the technology unit of Harman International.
- Grew annual profits 73% over the course of 6 years and captured between 5% and 18% market share in varied segments through diversified services and product lines. Aggressively pursued sales for IT, BPO, and Healthcare services. In addition, sold products in Automotive & Aerospace (Infotainment and Navigation), and Healthcare (CT Scanners, Mammography, Digital X Ray, watches). Delivered an accelerated initiative to provide new & visionary enterprise products & services generating $65M in revenue within 48 months.
- Expanded and built sales teams and Overhauled sales and consulting engagement process, enhancing market coverage, sales productivity tools, deal visibility, enabling talented sellers and consultants to deliver $175M on a targeted $110M for FY2015.
- Grew gross margins by 54% through tighter channel management. Drove performance improvements, creative messaging, branding, and event activities (clients and staff) to build new relationships, better partnerships, and service existing clients.
- Achieved individual contribution in driving and closing sales over $10M each year with various Fortune 500 organizations including Encompass Home Health, Johnson & Johnson, GE Medical, BMW, Cigna, Microsoft, Freescale, and Intel.
- Delivered a $123M outsourcing contract after being earlier viewed as a non-contender and led pursuit teams that extended a 5-year (up from 3-year) $58M contract.
- Drove a total transformation of overall B2B sales strategy, business processes, and acquisitions, broadening appeal to achieve a 300% increase in NEW customers. Implemented empowering sales methodologies, sales force automation (SFDC), forecasting tools, and a business development process to deliver customer-driven innovation.