- Client Services
Well-rounded Sales and Business leader with over 20 years of Sales, Business Development, Client Services, and Marketing experience, managing global teams and clients in North America, Asia, and EMEA ranging from $10M to the Fortune 500.
• Energetic global leader with extensive experience selling Consulting, Business Process Solutions, Staffing, IT, Outsourcing and CXO strategies. Transformational leadership of 225-strong teams, comprising sales, marketing, client services, customer service, channels, and management consulting. Four sales awards and highest rating sales executive for two companies. Biggest contract in the history 2 different organizations - $140M and $123M.
• Turned around 5 sales teams (23-228 people) in North America, Asia, Latin America and Australia with vastly differing skill levels, cultures, challenges, and routes-to-market channels: partners, field and inside. Created blended selling models, comprising consulting, sales, marketing, pre-sales, client services, and industry vertical insights.
• Ability to cold call CXOs and engage in strategic discussions reflected in winning $14M-140M+ outsourcing contracts; and management of accounts, individually delivering $11M+ in annual revenues. Numerous $1-5M deals for a variety of managed services solutions.
• Led dispersed sales, client services, and marketing teams from scratch, stretching across multiple geographies, integrating them to drive sales efficiency and effectiveness programs, such as sales plan design, territory/quota allocation, forecasting, training, sales metrics and cadence. Deployed multiple CRM programs, globally and regionally. Drove adoption of forecasting compensation for achieving specific goals, such as revenue attainment, pipeline management, negotiations, account growth, complex deals and cross-functional teaming.
Since March 2017
- Sales and Client Services leadership providing both tactical and strategic focus and drive aggressive profitable revenue growth for $800M division of Pitney Bowes. Provide leadership to transform the sales organization toward a solution selling orientation with a focus on new and innovative SaaS, Software, Print and Presort services and Business Process Outsourcing offerings. Additionally, responsible for all customer and client services (NPF scores over 90) and execute on strategies to build and grow services and annuity streams. Own sales plans, compensation, key staff retention & employee communications and manage monthly, quarterly and annual quotas and revenue with accurate forecasting.
- Designed Integrated Sales & Marketing Strategies helping strategically enhance, and transform team to sell different types of solutions & services at various organizational levels. 9% profit growth in 2nd quarter itself by this creative redefined sales approach and strategy.
- Changed a decade-long trend of declining sales performance and overcame reduced spending by Gen X and Boomer consumers by embedding a new-to-company strategy, achieving 110% quarterly sales targets within the first 2 quarters.
- Maximized focus on margins and Cross-selling First Class, Direct (Standard Mail), Parcels and other innovative solutions like Mail Plus Mobile, Return Mail and Informed Delivery, impacting a 10% increase in Quarter revenue.
- Expanded on pipeline management ensuring faster revenue growth (7% measured increase) through weekly cadence, territory profiling, top deal focus, up-selling, incentives & executive alignment for better visibility, forecasting, and planning.
- Lead clients from non-core commitments to market sensitive, intelligent, & transformation solutions and services, fostering more business and a broader strategic engagement; saved a key client $2.3 M per year without a significant impact on EBIT.