I am a Revenue Growth Architect! A strategic minded individual with tactical skills, I have extensive Sales and Marketing proficiency and leadership experience and thrive in high-pressure and fast-paced situations. I strive for positive results through the application of my sales (both new business and existing accounts), lead generation, prospecting, strategy, and marketing abilities.
A FEW KEY HIGHLIGHTS:
• Secured several late-stage wins against major competitors throughout my career. Examples of this include a $35M managed services deal with a Fortune 500 company and a $70.3M big data win (against a Top 3 Consulting organization) for a Fortune 100 company.
• Successfully led New Business Development through sales, marketing and other growth initiatives, resulting in $170M+ net new revenue with 28 new logos within a 6-year period.
• Delivered sales transformation by reversing sagging performance and reinvigorating sales growth through solid leadership. Teamed up with Finance & Operations to create effective strategies & innovative plays, achieving 115% of sales plan with significant pipeline growth.
• Designed and executed a streamlined yet, effective strategy for increasing a product and services business in the lagging mid-cap enterprise market. Closed multiple opportunities collectively over $80M+, achieving 135% of plan in addition to growing the pipeline.
• Improved client services and customer experience scores to 90%, closing several opportunities under $20M for transformation services and strategically positioning the organization for future add-on business products, services, and solutions.
Led Sales and Client Services (NPF customer experience scores over 90) with a tactical and strategic direction to drive aggressive profitable revenue growth for $800M book of business. Provided leadership to transform team towards customer relationship driven solution selling.
Designed and executed competitive Integrated Sales & Marketing Strategies helping strategically enhance, and transform the team to sell different types of solutions & services at various organizational levels, resulting in 9% profit growth in the 2nd quarter itself.
With continuous improvement, analytics, & new-to-company strategies, changed a decade-long trend of declining sales performance and overcame reduced spending by Gen X and Boomer consumers, achieving 110% quarterly sales targets within the first 2 quarters.
Through new hiring and relationship building, maximized focus on margins and Cross-selling First Class, Direct (Standard Mail), Parcels and other solutions including Mail Plus Mobile, Return Mail, and Informed Delivery, impacting a 10% increase in Quarter revenue.
Proactively lead clients from non-core commitments to analytical, market sensitive transformational solutions and services, fostering more business and a broader strategic engagement; saved a key client $2.3 M per year without a significant impact on EBIT.
Keeping the focus on vertical markets, coached & mentored a team of 43 with a Solution selling focus on new and market changing strategies around E-commerce, SaaS, Software, Print, Presort, and Business Process Outsourcing.