Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
Well-rounded Sales and Business leader with over 20 years of Sales, Business Development, Client Services, and Marketing experience, managing global teams and clients in North America, Asia, and EMEA ranging from $10M to the Fortune 500.
• Energetic global leader with extensive experience selling Consulting, Business Process Solutions, Staffing, IT, Outsourcing and CXO strategies. Transformational leadership of 225-strong teams, comprising sales, marketing, client services, customer service, channels, and management consulting. Four sales awards and highest rating sales executive for two companies. Biggest contract in the history 2 different organizations - $140M and $123M.
• Turned around 5 sales teams (23-228 people) in North America, Asia, Latin America and Australia with vastly differing skill levels, cultures, challenges, and routes-to-market channels: partners, field and inside. Created blended selling models, comprising consulting, sales, marketing, pre-sales, client services, and industry vertical insights.
• Ability to cold call CXOs and engage in strategic discussions reflected in winning $14M-140M+ outsourcing contracts; and management of accounts, individually delivering $11M+ in annual revenues. Numerous $1-5M deals for a variety of managed services solutions.
• Led dispersed sales, client services, and marketing teams from scratch, stretching across multiple geographies, integrating them to drive sales efficiency and effectiveness programs, such as sales plan design, territory/quota allocation, forecasting, training, sales metrics and cadence. Deployed multiple CRM programs, globally and regionally. Drove adoption of forecasting compensation for achieving specific goals, such as revenue attainment, pipeline management, negotiations, account growth, complex deals and cross-functional teaming.
to February 2006
- Empowered company through breakthrough sales growth for various industry verticals. Managed team, pipeline and sales funnel through CRM systems; most team members were subsequently promoted to Sales Management roles. Executed focused strategic territory business plans through solution partners, implementation partners, and OEM partners.
- Grew sales 36% CAGR between 2003-2005 without any breakthrough products or solutions, entering various new markets, eliminating sales positions, & achieving 21% EBIDTA growth.
- Delivered $62M top line revenue in 3 years, 4X the initial goal.
- Developed and managed a strategic deals team, increasing revenue by over 85%.